When building large, distributed telecommunications systems, it is important to pay special attention to the requirement to constantly monitor and manage the entire device population.
Proactive efforts are particularly crucial when using devices which operate on mobile radio networks and are installed at locations with limited access for engineering personnel. Such systems are in high demand due to the variable operating conditions of the devices (such as radio network behavior) and the need to ensure adequate security of the infrastructure by deploying the latest software versions and by constantly monitoring events and alerts from connected devices.
With the development of the comander platform, the amiGO remote management and monitoring system was created. Due to its modular design and scalability, it can be used as a state-of-the-art expert system or a central monitoring application. Thanks to the combination of unique functionality and efficient management, the system ensures a high level of transmission reliability.
amiGO includes the following modules:
- Radio device availability monitoring module
- Mobile network parameter monitoring module
- SLA (service level agreement) monitoring module
- Event and alert monitoring module
- Expert device assessment module
- Software management and replacement module
- Reporting module
- Multivendor device support module